Terms and Conditions
By using our interactive books and related products, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Our products are protected by copyright laws and are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from our interactive books without our prior written consent.
2. Our products may contain links to third-party websites and resources. We are not responsible for the content or availability of these external sites or resources and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
3. Our products are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property rights. We do not guarantee that our products will meet your requirements or that they will be error-free, uninterrupted, or secure.
4. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
5. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of publishing. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.